TV Out Connections

Birderman

Hi,

I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out

But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated if
anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the Graphics
Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.

Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains the
required information.

Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so that
I can work the wiring.

TIA
Birder Man

Robert Pendell

It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and you will
be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video to RCA adapter.

--
Robert Pendell
(E-Mail Removed)

"Birderman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpfk59$bip$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out
>
> But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated if
> anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the Graphics
> Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.
>
> Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains the
> required information.
>
> Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so

that
> I can work the wiring.
>
> TIA
> Birder Man

Robert Pendell

Correction on the S-Video to RCA adapter part. I am posting a new thread
about this one since the ATI supplied one from my last card don't work with
the new one.
"Robert Pendell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lWMub.10349$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and you

will
> be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video to RCA adapter.
>

> --
> Robert Pendell
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> "Birderman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bpfk59$bip$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out
> >
> > But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated

if
> > anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the

Graphics
> > Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.
> >
> > Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains

the
> > required information.
> >
> > Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so

> that
> > I can work the wiring.
> >
> > TIA
> > Birder Man

Birderman

No, its not standard S-Video socket, its 9pin mini din, S-video is 4-pin
mini din. I believe that it has S-video and composite video in and out
connections as the MS adaptor I require can connect up to 4 devices.

I need the pinout of the 9 pin mini din socket so I can make my own cable.

Any ideas

Birderman