TV-out simultaneously with VGA on MX-400?

Mike

I have an Asus GeForce2 MX-400, V7100 Pro adapter. I am using a recent
driver set directly from nVidia (I think 45.23), and I want to be able to
enable the TV-out connector on the adapter without disabling my main VGA
monitor. When I try to enable to TV-out, my main screen goes blank.

Is this possible?

Thanks, Mike

Aki Peltola

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I have an Asus GeForce2 MX-400, V7100 Pro adapter. I am using a recent
> driver set directly from nVidia (I think 45.23), and I want to be able to
> enable the TV-out connector on the adapter without disabling my main VGA
> monitor. When I try to enable to TV-out, my main screen goes blank.
> Is this possible?

Yes, with TV-Tool.

Mike

Thank you so much. That is a very cool program which I would not have known
about. Has a ton of great features.

Mike

"Aki Peltola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsrc21$l19$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > I have an Asus GeForce2 MX-400, V7100 Pro adapter. I am using a recent
> > driver set directly from nVidia (I think 45.23), and I want to be able

> > enable the TV-out connector on the adapter without disabling my main VGA
> > monitor. When I try to enable to TV-out, my main screen goes blank.
> > Is this possible?

> Yes, with TV-Tool.

tq96

> I have an Asus GeForce2 MX-400, V7100 Pro adapter. I am using a recent
> driver set directly from nVidia (I think 45.23), and I want to be able to
> enable the TV-out connector on the adapter without disabling my main VGA
> monitor. When I try to enable to TV-out, my main screen goes blank.

You should be able to do this by setting the TwinView/NView option to Clone
mode.