TX1000 touch screen stopped working

Reiner Schmidt

I can no longer use my screen as a tablet. Tried reinstalling the drivers
but nothing happens. Tried to us HP online help but there is nothing there.
Any ideas?

Rainald Taesler

Reiner Schmidt wrote:

> I can no longer use my screen as a tablet. Tried reinstalling the
> drivers but nothing happens. Tried to us HP online help but there
> is nothing there. Any ideas?

Which model is this about?

I think to know the HP models.
I can not remember, however, a "TX1nnn" series.

Rainald

Reiner Schmidt

HP Pavilion

--