UK keyboard and US keyboard

Ronnie

How can I get my PC to use the UK keyboard?

When I type in Microsoft Word or Notepad its uses the US keyboard. I have a
tablet PC so I think this is causing the issue.

I have checked the following registry settings and the settings are set to a
UK keyboard

Computer\HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\Control Panel\International\locale = 00000809
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USERS\Control Panel\International\locale = 00000809

I have also added another keyboard and the removed the UK keyboard from
Control panel\Regional and language options. Added Uk Keyboard back and
again. I still get the US keyboard.

When I use the input panel then this uses the US keyboard so I think this is
the cause of the issue.

Can anybody help?
Ronnie

Ronnie

I have manged to solved the issue. It was fairly simple. The keyboard on
the tablet was a US keyboard. Change langugue to English US and issue
resolved