Ultra 7NJS LEDS

chris_reilly

Hi,

With my motherboard came some LEDS on a black cable. I was wondering
what they are used for.

Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaint...pict60816.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=307087

uddarts

"chris_reilly" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With my motherboard came some LEDS on a black cable. I was
> wondering what they are used for.
>
> Thanks

leds as in ? display, type used in oneís case. you had me pull out the
accessory box that came with mine to see if i had one. no! just
the stuff for the cbox2 that came with mine.

i have no idea...

ud

chris_reilly

"uddarts" wrote:
> leds as in ? display, type used in one's case. you had me pull
> out the accessory box that came with mine to see if i had one.
> no! just the stuff for the cbox2 that came with mine.
>
> i have no idea...
>
> ud

Hi,

This is a pic of the cable and LED thing.

http://usavioih.com/is.php?i=430&img=Photo-0221.jpg

What is it and what can i use it for?

THANKS!!

Ed

On 20 Aug 2005 21:36:18 -0400, chris_reilly
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>With my motherboard came some LEDS on a black cable. I was wondering
>what they are used for.
>
>Thanks

Maybe for the post code?
Ed

http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/r..._Zenith_2.html
The DigiDoc serves as and LED debugger with post codes to help trouble
shoot system problems. In addition, you get all the necessary cables for
connecting these extra ports to the motherboard.

uddarts

"chris_reilly" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a pic of the cable and LED thing.
>
> http://usavioih.com/is.php?i=430&amp;img=Photo-0221.jpg
>

> What is it and what can i use it for?
>
> THANKS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

itís a digital optical cable for connecting the computer digital out
to digital speakers or an audio receiver. there is ussually a black
plastic plug that covers the hole to keep dirt out, that it plugs
into. did your motherboard come with a media card?

http://sounden.terratec.net/images/p...71Universe.jpg

and the cable does glow red when you plug it into a source.

ud

Video Issue with 7NJS Ultra Zenith trinitysolo44 Chaintech 0 05-12-2006 09:21 PM
Re: 7NJS Ultra Zenith Zilla Chaintech 0 08-31-2005 01:29 AM
Zenith 7NJS Ultra handigatot....how does one get it to work??? Darth Joules Chaintech 1 06-10-2004 08:00 PM
Radeon card problem with 7NJS Zenith Ultra Darth Joules Chaintech 0 04-17-2004 04:02 PM
7NJS Ultra ZENITH - Serial ATA?? Tripwire Chaintech 2 08-17-2003 01:56 PM