UltraSPARC T2 Reference Design Kit - anyone?

Sanjay Singh

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone might have worked with the:

UltraSPARC T2 Reference Design Kit

They are not available from Sun/Oracle anymore, but I would like to talk to
anyone who has access to one of these Reference Design Kits.

Please reply to me via e-mail because I don't have much to time to check this
newsgroup.

Thank you in advance.

S.
ssingh aattt swen dot uwaterloo dot ca