Unable to move pointer to left side of tablet PC

Tagbo Ekwonu

I have a fujitsu tablet pc (stylistic 4110) that is 2 years old. Recently I
have been unable to get the pointer to the left side of the PC in landscape
view. I have to change to portrait view to click on something on that side.
I have been unable to calibrate also because it does not allow me to or gets
stuck after doing one of the 4 calibaration points. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled xp 2 and it happens in both. Things seem to have progressively
gotten worse now that the pen seems to be out of sync in an increasing area
of the tablet pc.
I have abandoned using the PC in my office today because it was so bad and
slowing me down when I am seeing patients. I have gone back todictating my
office notes after 2 years of using my PC to do my notes.
Help.
TJ

Chris H.

If the same area on the surface is out of whack no matter portrait or
landscape, it could be a problem with the digitizer behind the screen and
you should contact the Fujitsu support section.

You might also invest the time to update all your drivers from Fujitsu, if
you haven't installed them again since updating to XP SP2. There is also a
new Wacom driver available here: http://www.wacom.com/tabletpc/driver.cfm
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC