justaguy

Hi,

Several months ago when I ventured into building an offline web app
for Mac and iMac I received generous help from a few of you (Mac
gurus), which I greatly appreciated. Hired someone using PackageMaker
to build the installer, works great except one minor bug, haven't had
a chance to fix it yet.

In the meantime, to make things even simpler, I've created a super
lite online version (removing the hassle of downloading and installing
for those who are not ready to download it yet...), it runs super fast
locally, and now it's hosted on a VPS, got some feedback about speed,
but I could use more... and I'm particularly interested in those iPad
users...

All right, here's the app,
http://www.knowledgenotebook.com/knbweb.html
or