Upgraded to MMC 8.8 and lost cable input

Anderson, Drake

I upgraded to MMC 8.8 (AIW 9000) and now when I open the TV, I get a black
screen. The only selectable inputs are S-Video and Composite. I have
uninsntalled and reinstalled and same problem. Any ideas?

Laurence Wilmer

"Anderson, Drake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mMVTb.777$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I upgraded to MMC 8.8 (AIW 9000) and now when I open the TV, I get a black
> screen. The only selectable inputs are S-Video and Composite. I have
> uninsntalled and reinstalled and same problem. Any ideas?

If its of any help to you, I went from MMC8.1 to 8.6 on my 9000PRO and it
works just fine - the easiest ATI update I have ever done, didn't bother
with all the uninstalling and registry cleaning, just ran the all-in-one
3.10 Catalyst driver then whizzed through WME7.1, daomdac, dvd decoder and
mmc.

I wonder if you have an ATI WDM TV Tuner listed in your device manager -
sounds like it may be missing!

HTH,
Laurence

Anderson, Drake

Well - I checked device manager and a couple of things did have the yellow
'!'...so I reinstalled the video drivers and all is well. Thanks!

news:C0WTb.5772$B%(E-Mail Removed)...