Upgrading My System Soon, Need MB Opinions

Ronald Carter

I've been working this old SOYO system to death for about 4 years now.
It's time to build a new one. I've been out of the loop. Of course, it
starts with the motherboard. I think I prefer going with an Intel
processor and chipset. I think that would be a better system for the
heavy video editing work I do.

Any suggestions (with links to reviews) of a good mainboard to go with??

Your suggestions appreciated.

RC

Opinions wanted on new system config. mso999@hotmail.com Abit 4 04-30-2007 03:26 PM
Building budget gaming system,,please need opinions Amolao Asus 6 08-13-2005 02:21 AM
Opinions on Upgrading darkrats ATI 7 07-13-2005 05:00 AM
System Updates - I need your opinions... Bruce Tyler AMD Overclocking 15 02-20-2004 08:23 AM
Buiding a system, opinions?? Apostolos IBM 0 02-19-2004 12:07 AM