Upgrading soon

Junior Member

For years I've run AMD systems and now I'm about to build an Intel system. I'm waiting on the price to drop on the Q6600 and have been trying to find a good MOBO for this CPU. I looked at the new P35 boards but they don't support SLI and I already have 2 8800GTS cards. Can someone recommend me a Mobo that will fit these componets ( Q6600, 2 8800GTS, 4gig of DDR2 memory ) . I wish that someone would have made the P35 for SLI the I would have been future proof for awhile.

Junior Member

i need a board too but not amd cause amd sucks & intel is the best but which one