USB on PS2 KVM?

vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com

Assuming an incoming (AOpen) computer is only UBS and we have a PS/2
KVM switch, and that we want to run a 75MHz on DOS6 and W98 as well as
this new 2GHz XP machine, can we just use the typical PS2 to USB
converter?

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com

Many thanks. I thought because I would be doing the opposite (using a
PS2 keyboard on a USB computer) it would be trouble.

- = -

Dell SC430 and PS2/USB Nate Dell 0 04-13-2006 01:11 AM
Extenral PS2 keyboard with PS2->USB adapter ohadpr@gmail.com IBM Thinkpad 2 11-11-2005 10:50 PM
PS2 to USB adaptor? Dell 2 09-23-2005 10:06 AM
A8N-E and PS2 Problems (was K8N-E and PS2 Problems braub Asus 0 06-19-2005 02:59 PM
USB or Ps2 mouse and keyboard? algae Asus 7 12-29-2003 03:14 PM