USB`s not working

Junior Member

Hello folks, Installed a pcchips M957G motherboard. Made all my connections. Everything with the exception of the rear USB`s is working fine. They worked for my brothers keyboard & mouse no more than a week ago. I am using XP Pro. Any help will be great. Thanx for your time and efforts ... PEACE Larry

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgj069 View Post
Hello folks, Installed a pcchips M957G motherboard. Made all my connections. Everything with the exception of the rear USB`s is working fine. They worked for my brothers keyboard & mouse no more than a week ago. I am using XP Pro. Any help will be great. Thanx for your time and efforts ... PEACE Larry
Type on google. FRONT USB PINOUT and then make a click on IMAGES. You will see what wires do u have to connect.
Most of mainboards have the same config
Red Wire: 5Volts or VCC Pins 1 and 2
White Wire: -D (data) Pins 3 and 4
Green wire: +D (data) Pins 5 and 6
Black wire: Ground. Pins 7 and 8
And you have one pin no connected. And this pin is Number 10
And no one no pin that is pin 9