Using a Flash Drive

Lee

Have a DX430X and today I tried inserting my SD Curzer Micro USB Flash
Drive and Vista did not recognize it, any tips? It kept saying insert
a CD so it is assuming it is a disk drive?

Lee (in Florida)

Ben Myers

You may be running into yet another glitch with Vista. See if there is a Vista
driver for Cruzer, which should be no different than any other flash drive,
which is typically recognized automatically without any pain by Windows 2000 and
Windows XP. But why not Vista? Some more of the WOW! we are all supposed to
experience... Ben Myers