using a nic AND USB/PCIMA wirless internec connection simultaneously

TimD

Has any one tried increasing transfer speeds by utilising two different
network connections simultaneously? I've a medeocre connection via
ADSL. If I can hook with a wireless PCMIA/USB and connect using both I
sohlud be able to increase my transfer rate?

Tim D

Zadok

On 26 Nov 2006 22:01:32 -0800, "TimD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Has any one tried increasing transfer speeds by utilising two different
>network connections simultaneously? I've a medeocre connection via
>ADSL. If I can hook with a wireless PCMIA/USB and connect using both I
>sohlud be able to increase my transfer rate?
>
>Tim D

Wrong group to ask this question.
Not a motherboard problem.
Try a networking group.