Using two different screen with Point of view FX5200

Gilles Vollant

I've a Point of view with nvidia FX5200 chipset, and 128 MB of memory (AGP
8x adapter).

I've two CRT display.

One is connected on the VGA connector of the graphic card Other is connected
on the DVI connector of the graphic card, using a DVI to VGA small adapter.

I've installed latest nvidia drivers (91.31) on Windows XP SP2

I've without problem the same image on the two display. But I want have a
different image on each display, to extend screen.

I've always same image on the two screen.

With a MSI FX5600 adapter (with also 128 MB of memory), by using in the same
way the VGA and DVI output, on the same computer and installing the same
version of nvidia dirvers, I don't have this problem.

Mangyrat

ok try this right click on the desk top and go properties then settings then
advanced then see the nvidia tab click on it

now at the top you should see nview display settings. look at the box it
opens see what its set at? clone? pick something like span or what ever its
called.

news:44d2436b$0$7481$(E-Mail Removed)...