VA-601 and memory

neopolaris

Any issues with this BX mobo and memory brands? Putting some older hardware
together but I don't have any memory for this slot 1 board. Thanks.

neopolaris

neopolaris

"neopolaris" <.> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any issues with this BX mobo and memory brands? Putting some older

hardware
> together but I don't have any memory for this slot 1 board. Thanks.
>
> neopolaris

anyone, anyone?

neopolaris

OK, how about VB-601? ...no wonder no one replied. The original board
number I mentioned doesn't exist. What I am basically wondering is how
picky this board is with memory. It's just going to be some older parts w/a
Slot 1 500MHz PIII. I wanna go as cheap as possible on the mem-pricewise
that is ;-) Thanks for any reply.

neopolaris

Den

"neopolaris" <.> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> OK, how about VB-601? ...no wonder no one replied. The original board
> number I mentioned doesn't exist. What I am basically wondering is how
> picky this board is with memory. It's just going to be some older parts w/a
> Slot 1 500MHz PIII. I wanna go as cheap as possible on the mem-pricewise
> that is ;-) Thanks for any reply.

Well I am sorry I cannot help with this board problem, but note that the NG's have
gone very quiet. Here in the UK the reason is probably too much sun, reaching
record temperatures at the moment,

Den
--
They once used to listen to their transistors,
Now people use 150 million in a single chip,