a vertical board for home electronics?

Zhang Weiwu

Hello. Slowly I discovered home PC equipment move from extension PCI
card to individual devices. PCI modem card replaced by ADSL modem box
with Ethernet port; removable harddisk used to be a slot in my 5.25'
drive and is now a separate box with USB port; print server replaced by
a small "print server box" with Ethernet and Parallel port. Finally
desktop computer replaced by notebook and tower server replaced by a
tiny server of only size of optical disco drive. I suddenly I have to
deal with about 8 small boxes and a web of wires inter-connecting them.
The devices, the web of wires, take much more spaces than their physical
size.

I think I could optimize it by using a vertical board that is designed
to easily fix nails on them, and hang all these small boxes vertically
on the board, and make the board stand on the side of my desk, thus it
takes 0 square meter of space and yet still easy to fix when something
broken. Is there such ready-made board for this purpose? It is better if
the board have "footing" and can stand on its own. I could not manage to
find such a board on the Internet not knowing what keyword to use.

WTS: DELL VISTA HOME BASIC, HOME PREMIUM & BUSINESS RESTORE CD's network buyer Dell 0 11-30-2009 10:17 PM
US-Home: Be our distributor in home, sell on line, we fully support Right Wholesale Dell 0 07-09-2007 01:18 PM
US-Home: Be our distributor in home, sell on line, we fully support you! Right Wholesale Dell 0 07-05-2007 09:09 AM
Home network with XP Home Dell 3 12-13-2003 04:32 AM
Crash with vertical lines A7n8xd w/ AIW 8500DV mage Asus 2 11-28-2003 02:43 AM