Video card help

spock

Hello All

I looking at buying a ATI video card but is be passively cooled i.e. NO FAN but I am
told they run quit hot even with a fan. So I am uncertain which one to choice.

The pc is a multipurpose machine eg HDTV which means 1080i I also computer simulations
as in Multisim a pcb design programm Altium and adobe lightroom/photoshop Autocad 2009
and also video editing and encoding just to name a few.
Your opions please!

Thank you

Augustus

"spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:499fb363$0$19326$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> Hello All
>
> I looking at buying a ATI video card but is be passively cooled i.e. NO
> FAN but I am
> told they run quit hot even with a fan. So I am uncertain which one to
> choice.
>
> The pc is a multipurpose machine eg HDTV which means 1080i I also
> computer simulations
> as in Multisim a pcb design programm Altium and adobe lightroom/photoshop
> Autocad 2009
> and also video editing and encoding just to name a few.
> Your opions please!
>
> Thank you

You should be looking at the FireGL or MV lineup.