Video card overlays

giezoe

Hi, I recently bought a tv fm card (Asus) and with intervideo media
center I can watch and record programs on my pc, but the program
doesnít work stable ( channel list for example )

Now I read about the following program: DScaler, I thought maybe this
would work better.
When I installed DScaler Version 4.1.11 I couldnít get a signal

I get the following error: " Your video card doesnít appear to
support overlays, which DScaler requires "

I thought maybe someone can help me, thanks in advance

this is my info:

Intel celeron CPU 2.67 GHz ( Not overclocked )
768MB Ram DDR
Running Windows XP Pro
Nvida GeForce FX5200
Asus Tv/Fm card (Decoder = Philips 7133)

Iím from the Netherlands so there could be some errors in my writing
:lol:

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Nvidia...pict56559.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=284349

lookig for a way to visualize data memory overlays bubu.aa@gmail.com Embedded 2 06-11-2008 08:13 PM
Old ATI Radeon card, picture freezes using overlays JERONI.PAUL@terra.es ATI 5 12-26-2006 01:05 AM
whose 8051 cc overlays static inline stack frames PPAATT Embedded 29 01-15-2004 07:11 PM
Overlays and diagonal line Darkfalz Nvidia 0 10-01-2003 02:57 AM
Overlays at high res Max Christian Matrox 2 09-05-2003 03:29 AM