Video Card upgrade....

Skipai

Just pondering what card would be a nice upgrade for DX11 at least from
the XFX XXX 275GTX 768mb card I have currently. Power requirements
aren't an issue since I had to upgrade my PSU after my old Enermax
625watt died on me for the 950w Revolution+ one.

Would there be much increase if I went for a 460? Oh should I wait and
see how the 560 cards will do later on this year? Hoping to run at
least 2x 24 inch monitors at 1080 resolution each.

--
Skipai

peter

?The 560's are out now.....
the difference in Games from a 460 is very noticeable according to
reviews...and the cost is aprox 50 bucks more
You need to look at some reviews and decide if it matches your Game
needs
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4135/n...the-250-market
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...gb-review.html

peter