video lectures for Computer science and all other engineering courses.

AK444

Hi Friends,
Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
video lectures on Programming, OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
Web designing, etc..........

It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
see such great collection.

Do you like it???

Chris McDonald

Mark Conrad <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>With considerable probing at the site you posted, really dedicated
>youngsters can even teach themselves such esoteric subjects as "tail
>recursion", taught adequately in a controversial programming book named
>"Essentials of Programming Languages".

>Controversial because the book's intended audience is computer language
>designers, researchers, and scientists.

>Ordinary college students hate the book, because it demands extreme
>concentration to details in order to grasp the concepts.....

In what way do you consider this book 'controversial'?

Just because a book targetted for one audience is also accessible to
another, does not make it controversial.
Did the book say anything against the established thinking on its topic?

--
Chris.