vista 64 recommendations

robin gordon

i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
modem.

TIA

Robin

Dylan C

robin gordon wrote:
> i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
> for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
> modem.
>
> TIA
>
> Robin

Is it an external modem with the ability to connect to the PC via
ethernet? No drivers needed this way.

-Dylan C

Conor

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, robin gordon
says...
> i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
> for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
> modem.

Buy a router with a built in modem. Saves all kinds of grief.

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Venom

Lots of luck in finding 64 bit drivers for just about everything at this
time.

"robin gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a

driver
> for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
> modem.
>
> TIA
>
> Robin

Stephen

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:32:38 +0100, "robin gordon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> had a flock of green cheek conures
squawk out:

>i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
>for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
>modem.
>
>TIA
>
>Robin

Any with an ethernet connection will work, otherwise you'll have to
wait until after Vista goes retail.

Stephen

Geoff

you are not likely to find one
get a network card and a router setup, it's better anyway

"robin gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
>for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
>modem.
>
> TIA
>
> Robin

devin1100

robin gordon Wrote:
> i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find
> driver
> for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadban
>
> modem.
>
> TIA
>
> Robin

honestly i recomend get rid of vista ive tried it and i seriously can
stand it i reccomend just get win xp home it comes with drivers fo
everythin

--
devin1100