Vista drivers for M2NPW-VM

Arnold Huebsch

Folks - any idea where I can download drivers for that board? I
searched the ASUS pages but found only a marketing page claiming this
board supports Vista. Unfortunately I can not even install on a RAID-0
S-ATA disk set.

Any helpful pointer is wellcome!
--
Arnold Hübsch

Mikey

Arnold Huebsch wrote:
> Folks - any idea where I can download drivers for that board? I
> searched the ASUS pages but found only a marketing page claiming this
> board supports Vista. Unfortunately I can not even install on a RAID-0
> S-ATA disk set.
>
> Any helpful pointer is wellcome!

Drivers for the M2NPV-VM

http://support.asus.com/download/dow...model=M2NPV-VM

Fred

Arnold Huebsch wrote:
> Folks - any idea where I can download drivers for that board? I
> searched the ASUS pages but found only a marketing page claiming this
> board supports Vista. Unfortunately I can not even install on a RAID-0
> S-ATA disk set.
>
> Any helpful pointer is wellcome!

I shall point you to this long thread here where people in a similar
situation as you have found a solution.
"Normally your nForce 430 RAID system should be automaticly detected by
Vista if your are booting off DVD. If this does not happen, just follow my
guide."

http://nforcershq.com/forum/1-vt6629...r=asc&&start=0