Vista or Tablet Edition?

Playcentric

I am getting HP2710p next week. It comes with both Vista and XP Tablet OS.
Which one should I choose to install? Is Vista better in performance and
features?

I take this question must have been raised many times so I will search this
forum for more info.

Thanks.

Mickey Segal

I'd go with Vista for a new tablet because of the better handwriting
recognition.

For an existing tablet I'd only upgrade if the manufacturer says it works
and you don't attach to an external monitor very often.

My list of vista annoyances and workarounds is at
http://www.segal.org/vista/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...