norotn

http://www.ocworkbench.com/poll/amd2003.php

TMack

No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop censoring
their forums and banning people who post anything (including verified
technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which they
think might upset their advertising sponsors.

Tony

Kyle Brant

"TMack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br7dl2$63u4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
| No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
censoring
| their forums and banning people who post anything (including
verified
| technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
they
| think might upset their advertising sponsors.
|
| Tony

What he said.
--
Best regards,
Kyle

PAUL WILSON

"Kyle Brant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br7jrc$8ia2$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "TMack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br7dl2$63u4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> | No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
> censoring
> | their forums and banning people who post anything (including
> verified
> | technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
> they
> | think might upset their advertising sponsors.
> |
> | Tony
> |

> What he said.
> --
> Best regards,
> Kyle

Same here.

Shepİ

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:58:57 -0500 Not letting inanimate objects know
I'm a in a hurry "Kyle Brant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>"TMack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:br7dl2$63u4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>| No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
>censoring
>| their forums and banning people who post anything (including
>verified
>| technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
>they
>| think might upset their advertising sponsors.
>|
>| Tony
>|

>What he said.

In spades :O

--
Free Windows/PC help,
email shepATpartyheld.de

slash

here here

does that mean we votin here
"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:58:57 -0500 Not letting inanimate objects know
> I'm a in a hurry "Kyle Brant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
> >"TMack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:br7dl2$63u4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >| No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
> >censoring
> >| their forums and banning people who post anything (including
> >verified
> >| technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
> >they
> >| think might upset their advertising sponsors.
> >|
> >| Tony
> >|

> >What he said.

> In spades :O
>

> --
> Free Windows/PC help,
> email shepATpartyheld.de
> Free songs download,
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/nomessiahsmusic.htm

norotn

Every forum has their own rules. If you don't abide by it
then you are not welcomed anywhere.

"norotn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fd61c05$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.ocworkbench.com/poll/amd2003.php

Peter de Vroomen

> Every forum has their own rules. If you don't abide by it
> then you are not welcomed anywhere.

Forums are for the people that write there. *They* should be the ones to
decide what rules should apply. Nobody from ocworkbench ever asked ME about
any rules.

It's simpel, your forum is worthless if nobody writes there. So what is most
important about your forums? Right: the people who write stuff there. Not
the rules, not the advertisers, not the owners.

PeterV

RonS

Kyle Brant wrote:

> "TMack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br7dl2$63u4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> | No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
> censoring
> | their forums and banning people who post anything (including
> verified
> | technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
> they
> | think might upset their advertising sponsors.
> |
> | Tony
> |

> What he said.
> --
> Best regards,
> Kyle

I wear my banishment proudly, for I only sought the truth!

Sorry for the grandiose eloquence, but I get a little overwrought when
the topic is OCWB. ;]

PJx

If you don't play by my rules, I'm taking my ball and going home.

PJ

Actually, I kind of agree with you, but it does tend to stifle what
may be constructive criticism.

vote now 1234 Epox 1 12-01-2004 11:45 AM
Vote now norotn Epox 14 12-14-2003 03:43 PM
Vote now norotn Asus 14 12-14-2003 03:43 PM
Vote now norotn Chaintech 14 12-14-2003 03:43 PM
Vote now norotn AOpen 14 12-14-2003 03:43 PM