i wana remove my tablet pc

tewa

hi all .
my question may be strange for all of you , but no more if i tell you that i
don`t even have a tablet pc. i just (don`t know how)installed drivers for
tablet pc on my dell laptop with vista home edition. and i can`t access my
laptop any more otherwise than through the keybord. my question is : is there
any way to remove this drivers and guet my mouse (touch pad ) back. (other
way than recovery)?
thanks all.
--
abd.tewa

Sven

I'd see if one of the restore points takes you back to normalcy. Beyond that
I'd just try going to Dell and snagging some drivers for what isn't working.
I don't see why tablet stuff should mess with anything though. In Vista,
tablet functionality is inherent, depending on hardware found. It certainly
shouldn't kill normal features. Touch pad and all tablet features work fine
together on my HP tablet.

"tewa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all .
> my question may be strange for all of you , but no more if i tell you that
> don`t even have a tablet pc. i just (don`t know how)installed drivers for
> tablet pc on my dell laptop with vista home edition. and i can`t access
> my
> laptop any more otherwise than through the keybord. my question is : is
> there
> any way to remove this drivers and guet my mouse (touch pad ) back. (other
> way than recovery)?
> thanks all.
> --
> abd.tewa

andypat

"tewa" wrote:

> hi all .
> my question may be strange for all of you , but no more if i tell you that i
> don`t even have a tablet pc. i just (don`t know how)installed drivers for
> tablet pc on my dell laptop with vista home edition. and i can`t access my
> laptop any more otherwise than through the keybord. my question is : is there
> any way to remove this drivers and guet my mouse (touch pad ) back. (other
> way than recovery)?
> thanks all.
> --
> abd.tewa

andypat

hi ive got the same problem have had to use an external mouse to use my laptop

"tewa" wrote:

> hi all .
> my question may be strange for all of you , but no more if i tell you that i
> don`t even have a tablet pc. i just (don`t know how)installed drivers for
> tablet pc on my dell laptop with vista home edition. and i can`t access my
> laptop any more otherwise than through the keybord. my question is : is there
> any way to remove this drivers and guet my mouse (touch pad ) back. (other
> way than recovery)?
> thanks all.
> --
> abd.tewa

Sinner

"diane whatever" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> "andypat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hi ive got the same problem have had to use an external mouse to use my
>> laptop
>>
>> "tewa" wrote:
>>
>>> hi all .
>>> my question may be strange for all of you , but no more if i tell you
>>> that i
>>> don`t even have a tablet pc. i just (don`t know how)installed drivers
>>> for
>>> tablet pc on my dell laptop with vista home edition. and i can`t access
>>> my
>>> laptop any more otherwise than through the keybord. my question is : is
>>> there
>>> any way to remove this drivers and guet my mouse (touch pad ) back.
>>> (other
>>> way than recovery)?
>>> thanks all.
>>> --
>>> abd.tewa

> Just a thought. There were some warez posted several years ago in one of
> the binaries news groups of XP and there was 2 serial numbers. One
> unlocked Tablet in XP. If that is what anyone was using to install XP -
> maybe reinstalling XP with a legit XP serial number would fit the problem.

He's got Vista Home. He's probably better off doing the recovery routing
that came with his machine.

Sinner

"Sinner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zs3fl.837$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "diane whatever" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "andypat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> hi ive got the same problem have had to use an external mouse to use my
>>> laptop

>> Just a thought. There were some warez posted several years ago in one of
>> the binaries news groups of XP and there was 2 serial numbers. One
>> unlocked Tablet in XP. If that is what anyone was using to install XP -
>> maybe reinstalling XP with a legit XP serial number would fit the
>> problem.

> He's got Vista Home. He's probably better off doing the recovery routing
> that came with his machine.

OOPS! "Routing" should read, "routine".