Want to run Sound Blaster Live & Live Drive II along with exsisting sound card

Junior Member

I need some help and advice, My mate gave me a Sound Blaster Live card and a Live Drive II as he does no require them, i want to run it on my comp how want to still run my Sound Blaster X-Fi. Can this be done?? if so would really like some advice how to do this, i have the software for the SB live card.
Also can i run the Live Drive II off my SB X-Fi as that would save alot of hassle of running 2 cards???

Thank for reading n look forward to a reply

Stu Mc
(mechman)