warranty problem

roger

I bought an Acer LCD that failed just past the mid-point of the
warranty. After a great deal of trouble I got a RMA number (2624200S)
and the promise that a carton would arrive for return of the defective
screen. Nothing arrived. I repeated the process, with help from the
vendor,, and was assured that a box would arrive for return of the
defective screen. Nothing happened. I have queried the Acer website
vis a vis the RMA number, and nothing happened. I have sent a full
explanation of the problem to the Acer Corporate web site. Nothing
happened.

Does anyone have a suggestion that might help move this forward?

Purchased Acer 17" TFT AL1716S*0506 July 5 2006, failed May 3, 2008.

the_verminator@comcast.net

On Jun 9, 9:15*am, roger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I bought an Acer LCD that failed just past the mid-point of the
> warranty. *After a great deal of trouble I got a RMA number (2624200S)
> and the promise that a carton would arrive for return of the defective
> screen. *Nothing arrived. *I repeated the process, with help from the
> vendor,, and was assured that a box would arrive for return of the
> defective screen. *Nothing happened. *I have queried the Acer website
> vis a vis the RMA number, and nothing happened. *I have sent a full
> explanation of the problem to the Acer Corporate web site. *Nothing
> happened.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion that might help move this forward?
>
> Purchased Acer 17" TFT AL1716S*0506 *July 5 2006, failed May 3, 2008.

Yes, contact your State Attorney General explaining the probllem and
copy both the Vendor and Acer Corporate. That *will* get their
attention !