web magazine?

peter

What's a good web site with frequently updated product (motherboard,
processor, memory, etc) news and reviews related to home-brew PC and
overclocking?

Jack R

Try:
http://www.tomshardware.com/
A good place to start, IMO.
--
Jack R

"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> What's a good web site with frequently updated product (motherboard,
> processor, memory, etc) news and reviews related to home-brew PC and
> overclocking?

Thomas

Jack R wrote:
> Try:
> http://www.tomshardware.com/
> A good place to start, IMO.
>
> "peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > What's a good web site with frequently updated product (motherboard,
> > processor, memory, etc) news and reviews related to home-brew PC and
> > overclocking?

Tom's is okay, but it's become very commercial... I prefer
www.anandtech.com.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, Thomas van der Horst

web browser / web server embedded for ThreadX antaresanto@yahoo.it Embedded 2 10-17-2008 01:35 PM
Abit web site down? Alec Baldwin Abit 5 03-15-2006 12:30 AM
85880 Mining the Web :Searches with Kriging, Inverse DistanceWeighting, eigenVectors and Cross-Pollination 85880 Web Science Abit 0 11-16-2004 10:01 PM
Web Links for NF7-S Richard Rollins Abit 1 05-07-2004 07:07 PM