Welcome to ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad [was: Welcome to comp.sys.laptops.thinkpad!]

News

John Navas wrote:

> The use of e-mail addresses from articles posted to this group for the
> purpose of sending junk (mass unsolicited) e-mail or for compiling a
> list so that others may do so is specifically prohibited.

Then observe your own proposed charter.

Cease and desist your attempts to troll and harvest replies from the
precedent newsgroup via your repetitive and annoying cross-posting to
ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad.

> The existence of ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad and the popularity of
> forum.thinkpads.com, and traffic on the ThinkPad mailing list, are
> evidence of the demand for a ThinkPad brand-specific forum.

Which all work fine, ain't broke, don't need fixing.

CBFalconer

News wrote:
> John Navas wrote:

.... snip ...

>> The existence of ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad and the popularity of
>> forum.thinkpads.com, and traffic on the ThinkPad mailing list,
>> are evidence of the demand for a ThinkPad brand-specific forum.

> Which all work fine, ain't broke, don't need fixing.

Except for all the servers that don't carry ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad, and
do carry the mainstream comp.sys.laptops.thinkpad. As time goes by
expect that number to increase.

-- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
-- Thomas Matthews

Enrico C

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:56:35 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

> Except for all the servers that don't carry ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad, and

Agreed. I use three servers and only one has it.