Whats a few good fan controlers you can recommend thats need one :)

We Live For The One We Die For The One

I think Vantec, the silver one with the 4 controlers.

Any other ideas ?

Just going to put all my fans on 7 Volts i mean 5 volts when not
playing games.

Thanks.

Lopaka

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Vantec, the silver one with the 4 controlers.
>
> Any other ideas ?
>
> Just going to put all my fans on 7 Volts i mean 5 volts when not
> playing games.

Just installed a Zalman ZM-MFC1 from 1coolpc.com ($40, but free shipping)
It has 6 Channels, 2 allow for MB rpm headers, 2 more for 3 pin fans. The
last 2 for 2 pin fans.
The first 4 channels are variable, the last 2 toggle switched 12v/5v. LED's
for all channels. I am
fairly happy with it, the LED's could vary more in intensity according to
speed, and the claim that
a LED won't light without a fan attached is a lie, as I am looking at one.
But, it does its job to
quiet down my PC. This is a 5.5 inch unit with blue LED's.