What's goinn' on?

edi

Don't be suprised if there is some lack of power in your system. I'm aware
that this may look
silly, but from my experience with this board while changing locations and
movin' in to another city, I experianced many sys disfunctions in relation
with the general electrical current quaility on thoes locations, so mabe it
is yours power supply.
Whel this applies on my country, witch is Croatia in Europe where we
depend on mercy of ours local 'monopolistic' general infrastructure service
providers, as we only recently have accepted on repubic level a law
concernig protection of consumers rights.
But aside of that, many glitches concernig this board still remain a
mistery to me. Allthoe I think of myself as an XP in Hware. But all thoes
old legacy industry standards implemented in our BIOS OS-es in PC-s declared
by IBM PC AT/ATX architecture standards offers to many companys witch
produce hardware especially MB-os a way to implement new technologies in a
disrespectfull way towards us, the end users.
This may seam disscouraging, but it just may be that without any
previous clear announcments our hardware industries are sometimes leavin' us
without proper support by implemeting tech.-s with dissregard to declared
standards.
I'm havin' second thougts 'bout posting this reply concernin' my gramar
(haha) and as it overcomes your problem witch also could be mine. So I'll
post it as a reply and as a new topic.

And as a third thought, maybe we should all get and IBM ACE degree,
concerning our efforts to put theirs crapy products to work. Or I am just an
daydreamin', ethousiastic amater.