What's up with the NG?

GTD

I don't see nearly as much activity here as there used to be. What
happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang? I've
been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days for
an AM2? Thanks.

Leon Rowell

I think they all went to Mexico on holiday with Q and got locked up....

That or they went out to jef's and were soaking in the pool and the
hillside slid down and covered them up.... OR... Maybe they went up to
Homies and tried to "horn" in on his flock and he blasted them to
smithereens.

What I'm trying to say is, I DON'T KNOW!!!!! :^)

Leon

GTD wrote:
> I don't see nearly as much activity here as there used to be. What
> happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang? I've
> been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days for
> an AM2? Thanks.

Bird JanitorŽ

"Leon Rowell" wrote:

|I think they all went to Mexico on holiday with Q and got locked up....
|
| That or they went out to jef's and were soaking in the pool and the
| hillside slid down and covered them up.... OR... Maybe they went up to
| Homies and tried to "horn" in on his flock and he blasted them to
| smithereens.
|
| What I'm trying to say is, I DON'T KNOW!!!!! :^)

Leon -

There aren't many dead things in the pool right now. If'n there were the
whole cast-o-characters from the NG in there I'm certain the authorities
would condemn the place.

Maybe we're all on the floor at The PitŽ, again poisoned by the anti-freeze
that Qed puts in the liquor bottles.

So .. I guess I don't know either.

Lurking Rat in 'Da HoodŽ -
Jef

Richard Hopkins

"GTD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
>I don't see nearly as much activity here as there used to be.

Methinks that's partly a reflection of the number of web forums and stuff
that have kinda taken over from boring old monochrome Usenet!

>What happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang?

Homie's currently serving a ten stretch for serial animal abuse. Jef, as you
now know, is aka Bird Janitor, Tom's still Tom, Qed still needs regular
medication and I'm allegedly still me. Leon's still about, as are a few
others.

> I've been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days
> for an AM2? Thanks.

AM2? What's that, one of these new-fangled digital computer jobbies? Does it
have valves?
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Bird JanitorŽ

Richard Hopkins wrote:

| Homie's currently serving a ten stretch for serial animal abuse. Jef,
| as you now know, is aka Bird Janitor, Tom's still Tom, Qed still needs
| regular medication and I'm allegedly still me. Leon's still about, as are
| a few others.

Richard -

You sure about that? I never thought HomieŽ would be ever be charged, let
alone convicted. Look how long it took the authorities to snare Warren
Jeffs .. there are serious issues with the antics of the humans in Homie's
parts and, because of that, I firmly believe animal abuse falls to the
bottom of the law enforcement priority list.

Hmmmm.... what did I just say? "Antics of the humans in Homie's parts!"
Boggles the mind!

And there's no allegations about it: you are you! You know we all love our
in-your-face fiesty old curmudgeon!

Lurking Rat in 'Da HoodŽ -
Jef

VideoReDo Sucks

"GTD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't see nearly as much activity here as there used to be. What
> happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang? I've
> been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days for
> an AM2? Thanks.

What happened is that Abit died.
No enthusiast or professional builds systems around Abit anymore.

Amir Facade

"Bird JanitorŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:3r%8h.17904$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Richard Hopkins wrote:
> |
> | Homie's currently serving a ten stretch for serial animal abuse. Jef,
> | as you now know, is aka Bird Janitor, Tom's still Tom, Qed still needs
> | regular medication and I'm allegedly still me. Leon's still about, as
> are
> | a few others.
> |

> Richard -
>
> You sure about that? I never thought HomieŽ would be ever be charged, let
> alone convicted. Look how long it took the authorities to snare Warren
> Jeffs .. there are serious issues with the antics of the humans in Homie's
> parts and, because of that, I firmly believe animal abuse falls to the
> bottom of the law enforcement priority list.
>
> Hmmmm.... what did I just say? "Antics of the humans in Homie's parts!"
> Boggles the mind!
>
> And there's no allegations about it: you are you! You know we all love
> our
> in-your-face fiesty old curmudgeon!
>
> Lurking Rat in 'Da HoodŽ -
> Jef

What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that comment.
Homie definitely had to switch top 501s.
The velcro zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep caught
on in no time flat.

Amir.

PS: GTD. I've found that Neweggs user reviews are a pretty good source of
info.
Not near as much fun tho.

Bird JanitorŽ

Amir Facade wrote:

| What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
| Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that
| comment. Homie definitely had to switch top 501s. The velcro
| zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep
| caught on in no time flat.

Hi Amir -

Do I *need* to paint a picture? It's the same "parts" that the 501s covered
up. You wouldn't believe the modifications he's done to himself downunder.

Sheesh!

Really .. after the stint in the Tijuana jail, I'm just as scared as the
sheep.

Lurking Rat in 'Da HoodŽ -
Jef

PS .. I sent Dean to check in on Qed. Haven't heard from him since. You
also missed the last meeting. Guess whose turn it is to go check in on Qed
now???

0_Qed

Bird JanitorŽ wrote:

> | What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
> | Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that
> | comment. Homie definitely had to switch top 501s. The velcro
> | zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep
> | caught on in no time flat.

:-)

> Do I *need* to paint a picture? It's the same "parts" that the 501s covered
> up. You wouldn't believe the modifications he's done to himself downunder.
> Sheesh!
> Really .. after the stint in the Tijuana jail, I'm just as scared as the
> sheep.

:-)

> PS .. I sent Dean to check in on Qed. Haven't heard from him since. You
> also missed the last meeting. Guess whose turn it is to go check in on Qed
> now???

I are 'here' ... no real need for you amature Procto's to check me out.

Back on 'track' ...

Who needs all that dual_core mystic ... an OS to run atop it .
Bah ! Humbug !
Back to Basics.

Ya dont suppose TomG washed up on shore ... Cancun ... yet again ???

Qed

Amir Facade

"Bird JanitorŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:rOQ9h.3883$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Amir Facade wrote:
> |
> | What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
> | Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that
> | comment. Homie definitely had to switch top 501s. The velcro
> | zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep
> | caught on in no time flat.
> |

> Hi Amir -
>
> Do I *need* to paint a picture? It's the same "parts" that the 501s
> covered
> up. You wouldn't believe the modifications he's done to himself
> downunder.
>
> Sheesh!
>
> Really .. after the stint in the Tijuana jail, I'm just as scared as the
> sheep.
>
> Lurking Rat in 'Da HoodŽ -
> Jef
>

> PS .. I sent Dean to check in on Qed. Haven't heard from him since. You
> also missed the last meeting. Guess whose turn it is to go check in on
> Qed
> now???

Oh no. Don't tell me Homie's done a Cap replacement on himself?
I remember the Hippo Thermal paste, but I musta missed the Tijuana episode.
OK, OK I know its my turn, as long as I don't have to use his bathroom or
walk his dog.
http://tinyurl.com/y287h5

Amir Facade