Which AGP for my 9CJS?

Ginchy

I was trying to install an old RADEON 32mb DDR 7000 series card in this mb
but it doesnt quite fit onto the expansion slot.

I have to pull it over about 7 or 8 mm and it bends the steel connector on
the agp card

The card is supposed to be 3.3v or 1.5v so I assumed it would work?

Havent actually tried it because my next question is this:-

The mb is for agp at 1.5v so if I DO use the ablve card do I have to change
jumpers or anything or will the bios set the correct volts auto?

The card fits the agp slot perfect and the little clip clips on
itself.....its just that it doesnt quite reach to put the retaining screw in
place.........

If this card is NOT ment to work can anyone suggest one that will about
100?

Ginchy

solved this issue but see my other more recent post.

news:bprebo$t3b$(E-Mail Removed)...