Which Soc478?

Homer

I have to rebuild my workstation soon and need a good, solid MB. Speed is
not a big deal but stability is a VERY big deal. Full size ATX, 5 PCI
slots as well. No onboard video. I want to use my P4, 2.6 GHz and existing
RAM if possable. I also want a SATA interface on the board. I am having a
really hard time finding a board localy so I will probably have to order
one. What would you experts suggest?

Thanks,

JohnS in San Diego

--
‰PNG

Kent_Diego

I just got this one. It was a good trade-off as is Asus name brand stability
at reasonable price.

news:Xns9850AB48B2D57sorrynothanksorg@140.99.99.13 8...