White and grey screens on desktop

needtofix

I have a Toshiba Portege m200, and when I got it repaired, it came back with
2 screens on the desktop. It has a white screen on the left and a grey
screen on the right, cut in half. Does anyone know how to fix this so I can
put a full wallpaper on the screen instead of just seeing half. By the way I
have nView on my system if that matters. Thank you for your attention in
this matter.

Beverly Howard

Sounds like a hardware failure...

press <prtscrn> then start an image editor, <paste> and print or reduce
the image.

If the result does not show the "two screens" it's a hardware failure.

If it does show "two screens" save it as a gif and post it here.

Beverly Howard