Wii input model?

nickdu

It appears MANY people love the Wii. One reason seems to be its VERY
intuitive interface. Why not learn from this. Would it be possible to build
the same model for Windows? Let's face it, we're on the second go around
with the tablet and it's still not taking off. Maybe the wand might.

I wasn't sure which newsgroup I should post to so I posted on
windows.developer.winfx.aero, windows.developer.winfx.fundamentals, and
windows.tabletpc.
--
Thanks,
Nick

(E-Mail Removed)
remove "nospam" change community. to msn.com

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ndows.tabletpc