Windows Journal Highlighter Printing

Anshu Nahar

I use a Compaq Tablet TC 1000. After marking up a
document in Windows Journal when I take a print out - the
highlighter gets printed as opaque; this means that I am
not able to see the text that is under the highlighter.

Any Clue?

Tyler Verhaeghe

What kind of printer are you using? I've noticed that my
laser printer (HP LaserJet 2300 series) has troubles
printing things with multiple layers as it cannot
differentiate between two shades and so prints one or the
other. My inkjet printer (EPSON Stylus CX5200) does not
have this problem.