Windows ROM??????

whatnext

Does anyone know about technology to put the Windows OS on a ROM chip.
Perhaps it could be the return of cartridges. I would imagine they
would need at least 1 gigabyte ROM. How close are we to the technology
to do this?

ray

doubt it would work.. windows needs some sorta writbl mem to work..
like a swap disk or something... but this approach has many
disadvantges.. reinstalling a OS becomes imposs (unless u chage ur ROM
or flash it)
where does software install??
sppse u wanna add componenets to the OS where does that go??