Windows vista home premium and MS Ink destop problem

Armands lis

Hi

is there anybody who use MS ink desktop ?
in our village (small village named "latvia" at border of EU) MS support
knows nothing about this MS product

problem is that after wake up from sleep tablet PC desktops looks like moved
up some pixels
look at the picture (arround icon labels and gagdgets bar)
http://www.artstudio.lv/boot/kroplabite.jpg

only way to correct that is to restart MS ink destop ...

a little bit boring to start a new day wit restarting ...

huanghanwu828998@hotmail.com

"Armands *ķēlis" wrote:

> Hi
>
> is there anybody who use MS ink desktop ?
> in our village (small village named "latvia" at border of EU) MS support
> knows nothing about this MS product
>
> problem is that after wake up from sleep tablet PC desktops looks like moved
> up some pixels
> look at the picture (arround icon labels and gagdgets bar)
> http://www.artstudio.lv/boot/kroplabite.jpg
>
> only way to correct that is to restart MS ink destop ...
>
> a little bit boring to start a new day wit restarting ...

Armands Šķēlis

so really there are no MS ink desktop users ?