olegb

Hi all , i have a wireless router at home , and i would like to
know , the wireless connection between notebook and router is half-
duplex or full-duplex ?
thanks a lot
Oleg

Phil Weldon

'Oleg' wrote:
| Hi all , i have a wireless router at home , and i would like to
| know , the wireless connection between notebook and router is half-
| duplex or full-duplex ?
| thanks a lot
_____

Does it make a difference?

What computer application (as opposed to a telephone conversation) do you
have that would be sending data in both directions at anywhere close to
equal rates?

Full duplex is not a part of 802.11 (a,b,g,n) specifications. Full duplex
for radio transmission (only one path available) requires either FDD
(Frequency Division Duplex, two channels) or TDD (Time Division Duplex, data
blocks interleaved time-wise on one channel.)

Phil Weldon

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...