Wish Matrox would make a true gaming GPU

tod

I've been a Matrox supporter for almost 10 years.
And their P series (650 & 750) do some great things.
But It would be nice if they came out with something
to rip the gaming spot light from ATI & NVIDIA.
Some other graphics chip manufacturers (S3, Trident) tried to come out with
gaming GPUs with smaller die size.
Maybe if Matrox came out with something with a small transistor count.

Henrik Tived

would be nice

Henrik

news:T4LOe.763$(E-Mail Removed) .net...