Bill V.

I had a perfectly working Abit AN9 32X till this morning. Now none of the 3
hard drives will boot the machine. 2 of them freeze on boot and the other
isnt recognized. I can get into the bios, however it is slow, and all drives
do not show up. The readout stops at 75, -detect and install all IDE
devices, and finally ends up at "FF" boot attempt (INT 19h) Is this board
dead? Anyone have any idea's??

Bill

Kent_Diego

>I had a perfectly working Abit AN9 32X till this morning. Now none of the 3
>hard drives will boot the machine. 2 of them freeze on boot and the other
>isnt recognized. I can get into the bios, however it is slow, and all
>drives do not show up. The readout stops at 75, -detect and install all IDE
>devices, and finally ends up at "FF" boot attempt (INT 19h) Is this board
>dead? Anyone have any idea's??
>
> Bill

The motherboard could be dead. Be sure to try replacing the RAM and power
supply first to be sure.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3953 (20090321) __________

http://www.eset.com

System time wont update P4C800-E, seconds wont tick Ian Asus 3 10-02-2004 09:57 PM
Re: IC7-G with 2Gb wont boot TomG Abit 0 08-02-2003 05:28 PM
Re: IC7-G with 2Gb wont boot paul Abit 0 08-02-2003 03:29 PM
Re: IC7-G with 2Gb wont boot Colin Dyckes Abit 0 08-02-2003 11:28 AM
KD7-s wont boot above FSB 133. Help please! Smiffy Abit 4 07-12-2003 01:11 AM