RJAG

This is a follow up to my other post. The damn thing wont boot on Fast
start or whatever until the boot sequence has Cdrom first and Harddrive
second and there must be a bootable CD in the drive. it looks for it but if
you don't press a key to boot from CD then it finds the HDD and boots OK.
Weird one this, anyone encountered a similar problem and how did you fix it.

Graham W

RJAG wrote:
> This is a follow up to my other post. The damn thing wont boot on
> Fast start or whatever until the boot sequence has Cdrom first and
> Harddrive second and there must be a bootable CD in the drive. it
> looks for it but if you don't press a key to boot from CD then it
> finds the HDD and boots OK. Weird one this, anyone encountered a
> similar problem and how did you fix it.

See my previous response and please don't open new threads
about old problems - it confuses the confusable!

System time wont update P4C800-E, seconds wont tick Ian Asus 3 10-02-2004 09:57 PM
Re: IC7-G with 2Gb wont boot TomG Abit 0 08-02-2003 05:28 PM
Re: IC7-G with 2Gb wont boot paul Abit 0 08-02-2003 03:29 PM
Re: IC7-G with 2Gb wont boot Colin Dyckes Abit 0 08-02-2003 11:28 AM
KD7-s wont boot above FSB 133. Help please! Smiffy Abit 4 07-12-2003 01:11 AM