isecc

Hi all,

I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.

I was wondering if ther's any way to record in a macro
the actions nedded to jump to a specific title (with a specific number).

I've tried the search funcion, hoping to register something,
but these actions (text search) got skipped.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle Steiner

In article <1kilcw6.1gubrww1qjjrz8N%(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) (isecc)
wrote:

> I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.

Try comp.sys.mac.apps

-- Michelle

--
Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

Suze

wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.
>
> I was wondering if ther's any way to record in a macro
> the actions nedded to jump to a specific title (with a specific number).
>
> I've tried the search funcion, hoping to register something,
> but these actions (text search) got skipped.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Microsoft has a discussion forum for Mac Office users on their site that
you might find helpful.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac?auth=1
--
Good judgment results from experience, and experience results from bad judgment.

Alan Browne

On 2012-04-17 07:40 , Suze wrote:
> In article<1kilcw6.1gubrww1qjjrz8N%(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) (isecc)
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.
>>
>> I was wondering if ther's any way to record in a macro
>> the actions nedded to jump to a specific title (with a specific number).
>>
>> I've tried the search funcion, hoping to register something,
>> but these actions (text search) got skipped.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

> Microsoft has a discussion forum for Mac Office users on their site that
> you might find helpful.
> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac?auth=1

--
Good judgment results from experience, and experience results from bad
judgment.

It's conventional to add attribution to pithy quotations, as below. And
coincidentally from the same person.

I said I didn't know."
-Samuel Clemens.