X41 Lenovo Tablet - Experience Pack Ink Crosswords has stopped wor

Eliott

One of my favorite apps, Ink Crosswords in the Experience Pack, has suddenly
stopped working. I have .net 1.1 and upgrades, have repaired them and also
repaired Experience Pack modules, all to no avail. I'm out of leads on this
one, usually I can track these annoyances down, but this one's got me. Anyone
got an answer? Much appreciated.
ES