XFX Motherboard and BIOS Update

Junior Member

Hello,

Working on a XFX nForce 750i board with a NVIDIA GEForce 6600 Video card.

I have video but it's slow during refresh cycles. Looked in Device Mangler and I'm getting this error in the properties of the video card.

Your computer's system firmware does not include enough information to properly configure and use this device. To use this device, contact your computer manufacturer to obtain a firmware or BIOS update. (Code 35)

I've tried to log into the XFX support site and it's crap. I really can't tell if I'm even getting in, but if I put in the wrong password it yells at me. So at least I'm hitting the DB.

The CMOS shows as AMI, but after running the AMI diagnostic software, It tells me that it's a NEC BIOS.
I also installed the NVIDIA Control Panel and it shows:
System BIOS version/date American Megatrends Inc. V1.1B3, 10/22/2008

Has anyone tried to find an updated BIOS for this board?

Any help would be appreciated.