XP Won't Detect SB Live 24-Bit

Tardo

Hi guys,

I'm trying to upgrade a SB Live Value (Dell\WDM) with a new SB Live 24-Bit
but when I make the switch, XP doesn't detect the SB Live 24-Bit. Even the
Creative Software can't find the card. I've tried to move it to other
slots but no difference. I've reinstalled the Value card with ease...

Any thoughts?

Thanks

tod

Sounds like a dead card.