XPS M1330 Battery light

Mike Paul

What does the battery charging light mean when it flashes red and blue?

Daddy

"Show me your license and registration."

Daddy

Mike Paul wrote:
> What does the battery charging light mean when it flashes red and blue?

Christopher Muto

On 9/25/2011 12:18 PM, Mike Paul wrote:
> What does the battery charging light mean when it flashes red and blue?

the manual states that this light pattern indicates that the battery is
overheating and so can not be charged. they suggest removing the
battery and allowing it to cool, then later replacing it to see if it
charges correctly once again. i suspect the battery is old and at the
end of its life - unable to recharge it is simply turning electricity
into heat... in other words, you probably need a new battery. read
page 48 of the manual found here:
http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...om/RW4910P.pdf

Dell XPS M1730 Battery Replacement XPS M1730 Laptop Battery Zillionpark Laptops 0 08-18-2009 08:02 AM
XPS M1330 laptop Tom Scales Dell 3 07-03-2007 11:10 PM
Link: Dell XPS m1330 Performance Ultraportable Journey Dell 0 06-23-2007 03:40 AM
New Dell XPS m1330 Notebook Charles C. Shyu Dell 2 06-09-2007 04:46 PM
New Dell XPS m1330 Notebook Charles C. Shyu Laptops 2 06-09-2007 04:46 PM